Ewan McGregor’s daughter Clara reveals she’s battled tranquiliser addiction as she models for Bluebella lingerie


Thu, 14 Oct 2021 21:43:56 +0000
EWAN McGregor's daughter Clara has revealed how she fought both tranquiliser addiction and crippling anxiety. The brunette beauty oozed confidence as she modelled for Bluebella lingerie, but admitted: ...I could never have done this before.... Clara McGregor has revealed her previous battle with prescription drugs She's become a global ambassador for Bluebella lingerie Her father Ewan McGregor helped her through the rough patch The film star's eldest child has spoken about how her father and family helped her beat her prescription Xanax dependency. Actress and film producer Clara, originally from London, has been named global ambassador for the lingerie brand but confessed: ...I simply couldn't have done this campaign before. To jump on a plane and meet new people and shoot a lingerie campaign. ...Anxiety is suffocating and you just end up limiting yourself, it makes your life a lot smaller.... She added: ...I'm 25 now and I've spent a lot of time working on it with therapy, but it's only in the last three to four years that I feel less constricted by it. ...My sister Esther and my mum are a great help. If I'm going through it, it often helps just to talk through it with them.... Clara, who is the daughter of Star Wars actor Ewan and production designer Eve Mavrakis, has suffered from chronic anxiety from the age of four. Most read in Entertainment PITT PANIC Brad Pitt's $5.5m California beach home under threat from huge raging wildfire REST IN PEACE NCIS: Los Angeles star dies at 59 after battling 'long illness' HOWIE'S HEALTH SCARE Howie Mandel rushed to hospital after fainting at LA Starbucks POOSH-ING FANS AWAY Kourtney slammed as 'tacky' for posting about 'p***y' on website A LEG UP Kourtney shows off legs in bodysuit and boots & says she's 'queen of Halloween' PASS THE TISSUES Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell reveals emotional reunion with daughter on show She revealed: "I would have panic attacks and had problems sleeping. I would burst out crying and it was intense, and I didn't know what it meant. ...I had separation anxiety from my parents, I had general anxieties and fears, usually little kid things like being scared of the dark, but mine were more extreme. ...I was scared of people breaking into the house. Mum and dad were amazing, they had to do a lot of research to figure out the best way to help me.... She was prescribed tranquillisers and over time increased her usage and dependency on them. Clara recalled: ...Around four years ago my family and my partner Jimmy 'film producer Jimmy Giannopoulos ' spotted that things were getting out of hand, they said, ...you're just not yourself anymore'. ...ANXIETIES AND FEARS' ...When I was on Xanax I had no energy, and I would start forgetting things. That's the scary thing, I would forget whole chunks of days. ...It was incredibly hard for me to get off them, but I didn't want to be in that space anymore and would never consider taking one again.... Clara currently lives in New York with Jimmy, and their dog Murphy. As well as campaigning for women's right to have access to terminations in the USA, following Texas' ban on abortions, Clara is a LGBTQ+ advocate having come out as bisexual in 2019. Next month, she is due to start shooting a film with her father in California \- about a dad taking his drug addicted daughter to rehab. LOST She explained: ...My father is playing my father in the film, and it's a road trip film and it's something that was very loosely inspired off of our relationship.... But she added: ...There is nothing you're going to see in the movie and the characters that has anything to do with us, but I've taken certain emotional concepts and the concept of addiction and family bonding and some of the issues that my dad and I dealt with and I put it on to these other characters in a different world in different situations. "The emotions and conflicts have been inspired off of my experiences and his experiences. The conflicts that come up in family and mending those conflicts, especially with a father and daughter. ...That was inspired off of my father and I finding each other again in moments and how we lost each other in moments.... Clara recently became a big sister again when dad Ewan welcomed his fifth child \- a son called Laurie and his first with partner Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Clara gushed: ...I met my little brother recently, he's just adorable, he's like the light of my life, it's this whole other experience I've had siblings come at very different times in my life. ...The first I was six, then 10, 15, and now I'm 25. So it's kind of amazing feeling it differently as a result.... Clara is both an actress and film producer She's a vocal supporter of a woman's right to choose Getty Images - GettyHer next film will see her working alongside her dad '/caption ' GettyClara's boyfriend is director Jimmy Giannopoulos '/caption ' She recently became a big sister again to her father's fifth child, Laurie We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Showbiz team? Email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220 . We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Fashion Mag


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.