‘I refuse to look at TV’ complain Amazon Prime fans who hate new app change and blast ‘I am considering cancelling’ | 3W8O683 | 2024-03-01 15:08:01

New Photo - 'I refuse to look at TV' complain Amazon Prime fans who hate new app change and blast 'I am considering cancelling' | 3W8O683 | 2024-03-01 15:08:01
'I refuse to look at TV' complain Amazon Prime fans who hate new app change and blast 'I am considering cancelling' | 3W8O683 | 2024-03-01 15:08:01

Movie and TV fans are even threatening to cancel their Amazon Prime memberships over the controversial tweak

AMAZON Video subscribers have slammed a current change to the app and say they even "refuse to look" at their TVs.

Movie and TV fans are even threatening to cancel their Amazon Prime memberships over the controversial tweak.

Simply weeks in the past, Amazon began displaying adverts on Amazon Prime Video.

And the one solution to remove these ad breaks is to pay an additional $2.99 / £2.99 month-to-month charge.

One Amazon Prime member has stated that they "refuse to take a look at commercials" in a Reddit thread with dozens of upvotes – and even threatened to cancel their subscription.

"Now that Amazon prime has commercials, I mute the business and look away," the consumer wrote.

"I am considering canceling. I've been making an attempt to read extra anyway. These streaming providers are turning back into cable TV and I'm sort of over it. Company greed = by no means sufficient."

Another stated: "I just stopped watching Amazon video content completely, and can cancel Prime ultimately."

And one added: "I canceled my Prime. I had considered doing it for a while since I didn't assume the worth was there outdoors Prime Video so when commercials got here I dumped it."

DON'T LOOK AWAY

However other Amazon customers mocked the original submit.

"Amazon doesn't care for those who passive aggressively look away. Andy Jassy is aware of Amazon is making cash from advert revenue or $3 upcharge from subscribers," wrote one.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

Another stated: "Amazon doesn't care in the event you don't look. They'd solely care if having advertisements isn't as profitable as not having them."

And one added: "That is the dumbest concept I've ever heard. Amazon doesn't care in case you look away, they usually in all probability favor it over you cancelling.

"All they care about is subscriber and viewer numbers so they can sell extra advertisements."

THAT'S NOT ALL

Amazon Video house owners are additionally dissatisfied over the a brand new perk that's vanished from the regular subscription.

Common members used to have the ability to entry Dolby Vision HDR (for improved contrast and colours) and Dolby Atmos surround sound for Amazon Video content material.

However both of those features have been locked behind the monthly ad-free paywall too.

Followers just lately reacted with fury to the decision, calling it "petty".

And one wrote: "Amazon was already the worst streaming platform. Now they're just digging their grave even deeper."

#refuse #look #tv #complain #amazon #prime #fans #who #hate #new #app #change #blast #am #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Games

More >> https://ift.tt/gQ60X7r Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.