I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision | 1MND9K5 | 2024-04-30 17:08:01

New Photo - I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision | 1MND9K5 | 2024-04-30 17:08:01
I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision | 1MND9K5 | 2024-04-30 17:08:01

A LOTTO player explained how an out-of-the-ordinary decision for her led to a $2 million win.

An anonymous lottery player in Michigan said she won big on an instant win scratch card game.

I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision
I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision
Michigan Lottery
A lottery player won $2 million from an instant win scratch card[/caption]

The 41-year-old, from Macomb County, north of Detriot, played the $2,000 Large Instant Game.

She purchased her ticket at Party Palace Liquor in Shelby Township, according to Michigan Lottery Connect.

The winner explained that she stopped to buy a lotto slip on her way to pick up pizza.

She also shared that the random twist of fate was that she was not the typical person in her household to purchase lottery tickets.

"My husband is usually the one who buys scratch off tickets, but I decided to stop and buy one on my way to pick up pizza," she said.

The player added that she instantly found out she had won a life-changing amount of cash.

"While I was waiting for my pizza, I sat in my car and scratched the ticket," she said.

"It was surreal when I realized I'd won $2 million."

The lucky player explained what she did next as soon as she found out the good news.

"I called my husband to tell him the big news because I was so excited.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"I couldn't wait until I got home!"

She later visited the state's lottery headquarters in Lansing to claim her money.

Players are given the option between a one-time payment or an annuity option that would spread out the installments across years.

The 41-year-old chose the one-time option but this wiped a large chunk of her winnings off after fees and taxes were taken.

                        <p class="article__content--intro">                  Millions dream of winning the lottery and finding fame and fortune. These are the biggest winners in US lottery history.                </p>          </div>  </div>  

She ended up walking away with $1.3 million.

This winner said she planned to spend the cash on a vacation and paying off bills.

MISSED MONEY

The U.S. Sun has reported on other high-value lottery tickets yet to be claimed.

A $500,000 winning Powerball ticket was sold in Mason City, Iowa, about two hours away from Des Moines.

This ticket matched all five numbers and the Powerball, which was five.

The other numbers were 12, 23, 44, 57, and 61.

This player must claim their prizes by September 12.

I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision
I won $2million lottery thanks to random twist of fate – but I walked away with just over half after tough decision
Google Maps

The lucky player purchased her ticket at a Liquor Lotto store in Michigan[/caption]

#won #2million #lottery #thanks #random #twist #fate #walked #away #just #over #half #tough #decision #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Money

More >> https://ift.tt/HmjlRSd Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.