DAN EVANS: Mike Dickson was part of the furniture here at Wimbledon… Mail Sport's legendary tennis correspondent is sorely missed

New Photo - DAN EVANS: Mike Dickson was part of the furniture here at Wimbledon… Mail Sport's legendary tennis correspondent is sorely missed
DAN EVANS: Mike Dickson was part of the furniture here at Wimbledon… Mail Sport's legendary tennis correspondent is sorely missed

It will be strange not having Mike Dickson at Wimbledon this year. He began working as the Daily Mail's tennis correspondent long before I played professionally and I vividly remember our first meeting. I had been given a wildcard for Queen's as a teenager and a couple of us ended up going for a night out in London. Dicko picked up on our misdemeanours and hammered us. It was the first time I'd been in the press and I was livid about it.
More >> https://ift.tt/a2nKUiB Source: #UFC303 #Pereira #Poatan #Izzy #Lopes #OPLive #Estrada

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.