Why Dance Moms Chloé Lukasiak Hopes Her Mom Christi Feels Less Guilty About Putting Her on the Show (Exclusive)

New Photo - Why Dance Moms Chloé Lukasiak Hopes Her Mom Christi Feels Less Guilty About Putting Her on the Show (Exclusive)
Why Dance Moms Chloé Lukasiak Hopes Her Mom Christi Feels Less Guilty About Putting Her on the Show (Exclusive)

Chloé Lukasiak is sharing how her mother Christi truly feels about her "living on the dance floor." In a conversation with PEOPLE while promoting Lifetime's Dance Moms: The Reunion in April, Lukasiak, 23, says her mom's opinion on her being on Dance Moms has "largely remained the same" over the years. "I think that's due to the fact that I've expressed my constant and consistent gratitude that I experienced it the way I did.
More >> https://ift.tt/Atzpdw1 Source: #UFC303 #Pereira #Poatan #Izzy #Lopes #OPLive #Estrada

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.