Kyle Richards breaks down in tears and storms out in explosive RHOBH season 14 teaser: 'I'm done!'

New Photo - Kyle Richards breaks down in tears and storms out in explosive RHOBH season 14 teaser: 'I'm done!'
Kyle Richards breaks down in tears and storms out in explosive RHOBH season 14 teaser: 'I'm done!'
Kyle Richards is bringing the drama in a new teaser for season 14 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. In her series' latest sneak peek, the reality star, 55, whose fans think she is 'aging backwards,' broke down in tears and stormed away from the cameras. 'I'm done!' I'm not doing this anymore!' she declared as tears streamed down her face. 'Classic runway from Kyle,' wrote a fan, who saw the clip on Bravo's Instagram page.
More >> https://ift.tt/Lun3E27 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ticketmaster #Aurora Colorado #TheGOAT #Coach Saban #Brazil #Hokies

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.