AMANDA PLATELL: I got it wrong about vengeful Phillip Schofield - and what he's done to Holly is unforgivable

New Photo - AMANDA PLATELL: I got it wrong about vengeful Phillip Schofield - and what he's done to Holly is unforgivable
AMANDA PLATELL: I got it wrong about vengeful Phillip Schofield - and what he's done to Holly is unforgivable
During a trailer for his TV show Cast Away, Phillip Schofield tearfully admitted he was 'unwise' to have had an affair with a junior male employee, but argued that this shouldn't be enough to 'destroy someone'. Maybe he had a point, I thought. Maybe we should give him a break. Now, having seen the first episode of the three-part series, I've completely changed my mind. Instead, I am asking myself: 'How could I have got it so wrong!
More >> https://ift.tt/LSukYb8 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #PlayStation #Selena Gomez #Liar #Billions #BoycottIsADuty #Gigi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.