Ali Carter responds to Ronnie O’Sullivan: ‘I don’t think he’s that well, mentally’ | 379S4Y6 | 2024-01-21 16:08:01

New Photo - Ali Carter responds to Ronnie O'Sullivan: 'I don't think he's that well, mentally' | 379S4Y6 | 2024-01-21 16:08:01
Ali Carter responds to Ronnie O'Sullivan: 'I don't think he's that well, mentally' | 379S4Y6 | 2024-01-21 16:08:01

Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ali Carter's confrontation rumbles on (Picture: Getty Photographs)

Ali Carter says he 'feels a bit sorry' for Ronnie O'Sullivan as he believes the Rocket is 'not that nicely, mentally' because the confrontation between the gamers continues.

O'Sullivan beat Carter 10-7 in the Masters final on Sunday night, choosing up an eighth title within the iconic event and denying the Captain a first Triple Crown triumph.

The two players have not been on good terms for some time and O'Sullivan even anticipated a tetchy encounter, saying after he gained his semi-final: 'If I play Carter it's gonna be a proper nightmare. He needs to get in my face.'

The match was played with out an excessive amount of incident between the lads, however after the competition Carter accused the Rocket of 'outrageous behaviour' at Alexandra Palace.

'It's disgusting quite frankly,' Carter advised a press conference. 'Nobody needs to say something do they? (O'Sullivan) snotting everywhere in the flooring and all that. I imply it's outrageous behaviour from a prime skilled. It it will get swept underneath the carpet then for me, it's not good.'

O'Sullivan was asked about the comments and replied: 'He must type his f***ing life out. I'm not going to skirt round it anymore, tip-toeing on egg shells round somebody like that. He's a f***ing nightmare.

'Enjoying snooker towards someone like that may be a nightmare. He's not a pleasant individual. It's not a pleasant vibe he leaves around the table.

Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ali Carter shared a quick fist bump after the ultimate (Picture: Getty)

'He's received issues. F***ing why has he received issues with me? I'm not having it. I don't care, grow some balls. I don't give a f about any of these snooker players, any of them.

'The extra he brings it on, the more I f***ing punish him every time. He's just digging a grave for himself. I don't give a f. That's it, I've stated my piece.'

The snooker roadshow rumbles on and each males are enjoying at the World Grand Prix in Leicester on Tuesday.

Carter is involved in the afternoon session, enjoying Wu Yize in spherical one, and he was requested about what the Rocket stated about him on Sunday night time.

'Ronnie's entitled to his opinion of me. I just stated what it is and how it was. I simply speak information, simple as that,' Carter advised ITV.

Requested if he was angered by O'Sullivan's feedback he stated: 'Indignant about what? No. It makes no distinction to me what he says.

'He says different things on totally different days. I don't assume even he knows what's going to return out of his mouth on certain days.

'I truly feel a bit sorry for him. I don't assume he's that properly, mentally. So we transfer ahead and we go once more this week.'

O'Sullivan is in motion on Tuesday night time towards Pang Junxu on the other aspect of the draw to Carter, so the pair won't meet until they both attain the final.

MORE : The history of Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ali Carter's feud from Crucible barge to Masters rant

MORE : Ronnie O'Sullivan tells Ali Carter to 'sort his f***ing life out' in stunning rant after Masters win

For more stories like this, check our sport page.

Comply with Metro Sport for the newest news on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

#ali #carter #responds #ronnie #osullivan #think #well #mentally #us #uk #world #top #news #HotTopics #TopStories #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/O4RpkMa Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.