‘I’m telling you how it is’ – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage | 7ZH8T9Q | 2024-02-29 02:08:01

New Photo - 'I'm telling you how it is' – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage | 7ZH8T9Q | 2024-02-29 02:08:01
'I'm telling you how it is' – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage | 7ZH8T9Q | 2024-02-29 02:08:01

The pundit hit screens for Tuesday's FA Cup clash between his

ALAN SHEARER immediately shook his head after being questioned about his Manchester United snub reside on air.

The pundit hit screens for Tuesday's FA Cup clash between his former clubs Blackburn and Newcastle.

'I'm telling you how it is' – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage
'I'm telling you how it is' – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage
Alan Shearer says he has no regrets about rejecting Man Utd twice
'I'm telling you how it is' – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage
'I'm telling you how it is' – Shearer instantly shakes head after Lineker question live on BBC for FA Cup coverage
Shearer defended his selections as former golf equipment Blackburn and Newcastle confronted each other

Shearer famously gained the Premier League title while at Rovers.

And he went on to turn out to be Toon's all-time prime goal-scorer.

But the former England star twice turned down a transfer to Previous Trafford.

Sir Alex Ferguson's first attempt came when Shearer was at Southampton.

Rovers ended pipping United to his signature in 1992, with the title win coming three years later.

The Pink Devils then made one other try for Shearer in 1996.

That point, he opted to hitch Newcastle as an alternative and remained at St James' Park for the remainder of his profession until 2006.

Shearer didn't win a single trophy throughout his time in the north east.

HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL

Nevertheless, he insists he would make the identical selections once more and has no regrets over turning down Fergie's United.

BBC host Gary Lineker first stated: "Individuals typically say 'why didn't you go to Manchester United, you'd have gained loads of stuff there'.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"You've typically stated to us that you simply wouldn't swap it."

Shearer shook his head and replied: "I don't actually care about whether individuals consider it or not.

"I'm telling you ways it's, if I had the identical determination to make once more now, I'd precisely the identical again.

"I had 10 unbelievable years there, it's my membership, my hero was Kevin Keegan, I used to go and watch him.

"So to go and score objectives at St James' Park was my dream, so to have the document, the statue there, and to have every thing I've acquired in Newcastle, I wouldn't swap that for the world."

#telling #how #shearer #instantly #shakes #head #lineker #question #live #bbc #fa #cup #coverage #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/qxXuLCa Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.