Angela Bofill dead at 70: Soul Train artist was known for hit songs 'I Try' and 'Angel of the Night'

New Photo - Angela Bofill dead at 70: Soul Train artist was known for hit songs 'I Try' and 'Angel of the Night'
Angela Bofill dead at 70: Soul Train artist was known for hit songs 'I Try' and 'Angel of the Night'

Angela Bofill, the artist known for such singles as 'I Try' and 'Angel of the Night', has died. She was 70. The jazz musician's friend and manager Rich Engel announced her death in two posts Friday on her Facebook page after Bofill died on Thursday. 'ON BEHALF OF MY DEAR FRIEND ANGIE, I AM SADDENED TO ANNOUNCE HER PASSING ON THE MORNING OF JUNE 13TH,' wrote Engel. He announced that the funeral would be held on June 28 at 1pm at St.
More >> https://ift.tt/D63jno0 Source: #Celtics #Boston #DoctorWho #Tennessee #Game 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.