Ariana Grande reveals notorious serial killer would be her DREAM dinner guest: 'I would have loved to have met him!'

New Photo - Ariana Grande reveals notorious serial killer would be her DREAM dinner guest: 'I would have loved to have met him!'
Ariana Grande reveals notorious serial killer would be her DREAM dinner guest: 'I would have loved to have met him!'

Ariana Grande made a casual, macabre confession on Tuesday while speaking with her Boy Is Mine onscreen leading man Penn Badgley. 'I was infatuated with serial killers when I was younger,' the two-time Grammy winner - turning 31 next Wednesday - revealed in the second part of the 37-year-old Gossip Girl alum's Podcrushed podcast. 'Years ago, before the Dahmer series, I was in a Q&A with young fans. With a parent, someone said, "
More >> https://ift.tt/oChFbzt Source: #Kendrick #Drake #ThePopOut #Kdot #Westbrook #kenandfriends #Tyler

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.