Biden, 81, responds to horrific debate performance by bashing Trump and insisting he will win in November: 'I don't debate as well as I used to'

New Photo - Biden, 81, responds to horrific debate performance by bashing Trump and insisting he will win in November: 'I don't debate as well as I used to'
Biden, 81, responds to horrific debate performance by bashing Trump and insisting he will win in November: 'I don't debate as well as I used to'

Welcome to DailyMail.com's daily U.S. politics live blog where team Biden is doing damage control after his disastrous first debate that propelled Democrats into full-on panic mode. A devastating Daily Mail poll reveals just how bad the debate was for meandering and 'incompetent' Biden... and the staggering number of voters who want him to drop out - which Democrats are now considering. But Biden is doubling down on his commitment for the second scheduled presidential debate in September.
More >> https://ift.tt/cEOJClx Source: #Biden #Megan #Kamala #Newsom #Dems #Medicare

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.