Céline Dion Recalls Changing Her Songs While Singing Through Stiff-Person Syndrome Symptoms: I Did My Very Best

New Photo - Céline Dion Recalls Changing Her Songs While Singing Through Stiff-Person Syndrome Symptoms: I Did My Very Best
Céline Dion Recalls Changing Her Songs While Singing Through Stiff-Person Syndrome Symptoms: I Did My Very Best

Céline Dion opened up about how she first performed through stiff-person syndrome symptoms, which she began experiencing during her Taking Chances World Tour in 2008She told NBC News' Hoda Kotb, "I did my very best because my fans accepted my invitation and I did not know what to tell them"The music icon added that she plans to return to stage one day, "even if I have to crawl" When Céline Dion started experiencing the debilitating symptoms of what doctors would later understand to be rare autoimmune and neurological disorder stiff-person syndrome, she had to find a way to move forward.
More >> https://ift.tt/BpGWSxT Source: #WWERaw #Druski #Montero #Panthers #Enchanting

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.