Cher, 78, calls Cyndi Lauper, 70, a 'genius singer' and 'fabulous person' during her Hand and Footprint Ceremony at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood

New Photo - Cher, 78, calls Cyndi Lauper, 70, a 'genius singer' and 'fabulous person' during her Hand and Footprint Ceremony at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood
Cher, 78, calls Cyndi Lauper, 70, a 'genius singer' and 'fabulous person' during her Hand and Footprint Ceremony at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood

Cher honored her 'dear friend' Cyndi Lauper with a touching speech at her Hand and Footprint Ceremony, which was held at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday. The 78-year-old pop diva fondly recalled the time she first sang her hit If I Could Turn Back Time with the 70-year-old Brooklyn-born belter in 2002 for VH1 Divas Las Vegas. 'I'm singing it and I'm really feeling good about myself, and she comes out and blows me away.
More >> https://ift.tt/ajwNsCg Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.