Doctors mistook my deadly sepsis for anxiety and sent me home from the hospital...I'm lucky to be alive

New Photo - Doctors mistook my deadly sepsis for anxiety and sent me home from the hospital...I'm lucky to be alive
Doctors mistook my deadly sepsis for anxiety and sent me home from the hospital...I'm lucky to be alive

A young California man is warning healthy Americans not to ignore alarming symptoms after he was diagnosed with lethal sepsis, despite being ultra-fit. In late April, Joe DuPont, 28, noticed red blotches dotting his neck, chest, and other parts of his body. At first, Mr DuPont, who is regularly active, assumed that the fast onset rashes were just a normal skin reaction. But when the spots failed to heal after a day and started oozing, he grew concerned.
More >> https://ift.tt/IBqtUgP Source: #TheAcolyte #loveislandusa #McDavid #Sith #Panthers #Oilers

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.