Dolly Parton announces Broadway musical Hello, I'm Dolly featuring original songs and 'all your favorites' set to debut in 2026

New Photo - Dolly Parton announces Broadway musical Hello, I'm Dolly featuring original songs and 'all your favorites' set to debut in 2026
Dolly Parton announces Broadway musical Hello, I'm Dolly featuring original songs and 'all your favorites' set to debut in 2026

Dolly Parton kicked off CMA Fest in her native Nashville on Thursday by announcing she's 'finally developing' Hello, I'm Dolly: An Original Musical for the Broadway stage in 2026. 'Very excited about that, so you'll get to know all my life up to now, and it's not a jukebox musical,' the 78-year-old national treasure said onstage the Music City Center. 'I Wouldn't Be Here If You Hadn't Been There. And I mean that.
More >> https://ift.tt/8MDN5o0 Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.