Glen Powell gives update on love life after split from influencer Gigi Paris and THOSE Sydney Sweeney dating rumors

New Photo - Glen Powell gives update on love life after split from influencer Gigi Paris and THOSE Sydney Sweeney dating rumors
Glen Powell gives update on love life after split from influencer Gigi Paris and THOSE Sydney Sweeney dating rumors

Glen Powell may one of the most desirable stars in Hollywood, but the actor isn't actively looking for love. During an interview on CBS Mornings, the hunk, 35, revealed he isn't currently 'chasing love' - but is definitely open to it entering his life. 'I'm not chasing love,' he said. 'If love comes and hits me in the face and knocks me over, I welcome it with open arms because that's something I really want.
More >> https://ift.tt/ceQsjxr Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.