Hillary Clinton Gets Standing Ovation as She Presents at 2024 Tony Awards: I Know How Hard It Is to Make Change

New Photo - Hillary Clinton Gets Standing Ovation as She Presents at 2024 Tony Awards: I Know How Hard It Is to Make Change
Hillary Clinton Gets Standing Ovation as She Presents at 2024 Tony Awards: I Know How Hard It Is to Make Change

Hillary Clinton is highlighting the historical importance behind the musical Suffs. Clinton, 76, appeared at the 2024 Tony Awards on Sunday, June 16, to introduce Suffs, the musical from Shaina Taub that the former U.S. senator and secretary of state is credited as co-producer on. "What a great evening. Now, I have stood on a lot of stages, but this is very special. And I know a little bit about how hard it is to make change, so I'm extremely proud of this original American musical by Shaina Taub — now a two-time Tony winner," Clinton said as she received a standing ovation while taking the stage at Lincoln Center's David H.
More >> https://ift.tt/wP2ZDNs Source: #Tank #Shakur #Sneako #Benavidez #Father's Day

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.