How I ended up in a ménage à quatre: I found the perfect man but there was just one hitch - he had a girlfriend, who also had another boyfriend...

New Photo - How I ended up in a ménage à quatre: I found the perfect man but there was just one hitch - he had a girlfriend, who also had another boyfriend...
How I ended up in a ménage à quatre: I found the perfect man but there was just one hitch - he had a girlfriend, who also had another boyfriend...

Fabian was a half-Roman, half-English Zac Efron-lookalike, tall, dark and handsome with light, ocean-like eyes. We met in the French Alps over the breakfast buffet in a luxury chalet hotel. He told me he felt our 'spark' immediately. I did, too. The sex was like nothing I'd experienced before. It was natural, playful and sensual. It felt intimate and deep. Healing, in fact. After years of disappointing dates, and even more disappointing sex, I'd finally found it: a man who understood how important emotional intimacy was.
More >> https://ift.tt/2JuU3nW Source: #holoJustice #Jamaica #Afghanistan #T20WorldCup #OPLive #Cecilia

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.