I bought a fake Ozempic shot online and it nearly killed me - here's how to spot weight loss drug scams

New Photo - I bought a fake Ozempic shot online and it nearly killed me - here's how to spot weight loss drug scams
I bought a fake Ozempic shot online and it nearly killed me - here's how to spot weight loss drug scams

A diabetic woman who was forced to buy Ozempic online due to a shortage of the drug has revealed how she fell victim to a scam that could have killed her. Lexi Ortanez, 26, purchased the product from someone who claimed they were connected to the medical industry, but she immediately realized something was off when the package arrived. 'When I opened the box up, it didn't look or feel right.
More >> https://ift.tt/VntZdMG Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.