'I found out my boyfriend cheated on me while watching Love Island': Sean Stone's ex-girlfriend on his shock infidelity confession that he was unfaithful TWICE during four-year romance

New Photo - 'I found out my boyfriend cheated on me while watching Love Island': Sean Stone's ex-girlfriend on his shock infidelity confession that he was unfaithful TWICE during four-year romance
'I found out my boyfriend cheated on me while watching Love Island': Sean Stone's ex-girlfriend on his shock infidelity confession that he was unfaithful TWICE during four-year romance

Sean Stone 'humiliated' his ex-girlfriend after the Love Island contestant confessed to being unfaithful twice during their four-year romance on national television. The confectionery salesman, 24, abruptly ended his relationship with beautician Nikki Overton, 21, in December, a move she believes was so he could audition for the ITV2 series, with him later being announced as part of the original lineup. And now friends close to Nikki say she has been 'shocked' and 'saddened' while watching the show as Sean has admitted to betraying her, including with one of his customers after he claimed: 'One lucky lady wanted more than sweets, so she got the sweet D.
More >> https://ift.tt/cEOJClx Source: #Smackdown #Roman #Jeter #BeatLA #TheChi #jaemin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.