I salvage old junk and make THOUSANDS flipping furniture - here's how I do it

New Photo - I salvage old junk and make THOUSANDS flipping furniture - here's how I do it
I salvage old junk and make THOUSANDS flipping furniture - here's how I do it

Forget flipping houses, this woman is flipping furniture – and raking in thousands. With the cost of living still soaring, many Americans are seeking ways to make a quick buck to help make ends meet. But Molly Harris, 32, (@flippedbymolly) has found profit in her passion - turning tired, discarded trash into another person's treasure. Harris, a mom of two, moved from Iowa with her family to a small island off the coast of Florida called Fernandina Beach last year when her husband got a new job.
More >> https://ift.tt/VntZdMG Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.