I was living the dream at 20 when my sister noticed a tiny freckle on my shoulder blade - then I was given some shattering news

New Photo - I was living the dream at 20 when my sister noticed a tiny freckle on my shoulder blade - then I was given some shattering news
I was living the dream at 20 when my sister noticed a tiny freckle on my shoulder blade - then I was given some shattering news

A sun-loving young woman who was diagnosed with skin cancer at just 20 years old admits she was 'naïve' about how deadly the harsh Australian sun can be. Teisha Ward, from Melbourne, loved soaking up the sunshine by tanning at the beach or poolside - but was unaware of the irreversible damage being done. Speaking to FEMAIL, the now 25-year-old executive assistant said she was far too 'blasé' after being diagnosed with stage three melanoma skin cancer and was certain doctors could simply 'cut it out'.
More >> https://ift.tt/jsUHIwz Source: #Panthers #Oilers #Smackdown #Gigi #holoJustice #StanleyCup #OPLive #BloodflameLive

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.