I'm a British rugby union expert and I went to my first State of Origin game: Here's everything I learnt about the most brutal rivalry in sport... and why we need to bring it to the UK

New Photo - I'm a British rugby union expert and I went to my first State of Origin game: Here's everything I learnt about the most brutal rivalry in sport... and why we need to bring it to the UK
I'm a British rugby union expert and I went to my first State of Origin game: Here's everything I learnt about the most brutal rivalry in sport... and why we need to bring it to the UK

Before the mayhem began, they played a tune inside the MCG which perfectly set the tone for what was to follow – 'Let's go to war'. It summed up the appeal of this gladiatorial blockbuster. For this State of Origin first-timer; the event did not disappoint. It is a wild ride of a viewing experience. As the rugby union correspondent of the UK Daily Mail, it was an irresistible detour between England matches in Tokyo and New Zealand.
More >> https://ift.tt/ZzF27Bs Source: #Lakers #Venezuela #Bronny #Spurs #NBADraft #México #CopaAmerica2024 #Timberwolves

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.