I'm a doctor and even I fell for this cunning medical bill trap every American should know about before going to urgent care

New Photo - I'm a doctor and even I fell for this cunning medical bill trap every American should know about before going to urgent care
I'm a doctor and even I fell for this cunning medical bill trap every American should know about before going to urgent care

A doctor with nearly 40 years of experience has sounded the alarm after falling victim to a healthcare trend that is causing a ten-fold rise in some people's medical bills. Danielle Ofri, a primary care doctor at Bellevue Hospital in New York took her daughter to what she thought was an urgent care center in Chicago, hoping to get a quick X-ray after a bicycle accident. Weeks later she received a bill for $1,168 and discovered that the clinic was owned by a hospital that tagged on hundreds of dollars for 'facility fees'.
More >> https://ift.tt/IBqtUgP Source: #TheAcolyte #loveislandusa #McDavid #Sith #Panthers #Oilers

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.