I'm a female breadwinner earning ten times more than alpha male my husband - this is how I saved my marriage

New Photo - I'm a female breadwinner earning ten times more than alpha male my husband - this is how I saved my marriage
I'm a female breadwinner earning ten times more than alpha male my husband - this is how I saved my marriage

A Tennessee entrepreneur worried that the bond between her and her husband would break after they learned during a tax meeting that she was making significantly more money than he was. Amy Porterfield, 47, spoke with Business Insider earlier this month about her marriage to her husband Hobie, and how being the breadwinner didn't destroy their relationship, but required some adjustments for both of them. The entrepreneur is a writer, online marketing expert, and founder of Amy Porterfield, Inc.
More >> https://ift.tt/gGe4b0h Source: #Celtics #Tatum #Kyrie #WWERaw #Mavs #NBAFinals #Jrue

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.