I'm a hospice nurse - here are the three most surprising things I have learned about death

New Photo - I'm a hospice nurse - here are the three most surprising things I have learned about death
I'm a hospice nurse - here are the three most surprising things I have learned about death

A hospice nurse has revealed the three things that shocked her the most about death when she first started her career - from people being able to hear even when they're unconscious to dehydration actually making the process less painful. Julie McFadden, 41 - a registered nurse based in Los Angeles, California, who specializes in end of life care - has racked up hundreds of thousands of followers while sharing insights into people's final moments in the hopes of destigmatizing death.
More >> https://ift.tt/yxR2Ue3 Source: #HouseoftheDragon #HOTD #TonyAwards #VG3D #Rhaenyra

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.