I'm a knee surgeon and this is why I'd never do the same type of exercise every day

New Photo - I'm a knee surgeon and this is why I'd never do the same type of exercise every day
I'm a knee surgeon and this is why I'd never do the same type of exercise every day

Knee surgeons have revealed two key things you should always remember if you want healthy joints - and the best way to prevent pain. The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare revealed that over 2million Australians suffer from osteoarthritis, a degenerative joint disease, with millions more complaining of everyday knee pain. Dr Eric Grossman, an orthopaedic surgeon with NYU Langone Health, said the one mistake people always make is diving into exercise too quickly.
More >> https://ift.tt/IBqtUgP Source: #TheAcolyte #loveislandusa #McDavid #Sith #Panthers #Oilers

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.