James Lafferty Was Ready to Walk Away from Acting Before Booking One Tree Hill: 'My Last Shot' (Exclusive)

New Photo - James Lafferty Was Ready to Walk Away from Acting Before Booking One Tree Hill: 'My Last Shot' (Exclusive)
James Lafferty Was Ready to Walk Away from Acting Before Booking One Tree Hill: 'My Last Shot' (Exclusive)

Before suiting up as one of the Tree Hill Ravens on One Tree Hill, James Lafferty thought his journey as a child actor had reached its end. Lafferty, 38, who played Nathan Scott on the drama from 2003 to 2012, remembers how it felt to land the role after growing up acting. "For me it was sort of the culmination of my entire childhood in the acting game," he tells PEOPLE exclusively.
More >> https://ift.tt/ceQsjxr Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.