Kathie Lee Gifford Is So Grateful to Watch Her Kids Become Parents: Just Loving It (Exclusive)

New Photo - Kathie Lee Gifford Is So Grateful to Watch Her Kids Become Parents: Just Loving It (Exclusive)
Kathie Lee Gifford Is So Grateful to Watch Her Kids Become Parents: Just Loving It (Exclusive)

Kathie Lee Gifford is enjoying the next phase of her life. Speaking with PEOPLE about her latest book I Want to Matter: Your Life Is Too Short and Too Precious to Waste, which came out April 30, the former Today co-host, 70, opened up about how much she loves being a grandma. "I had my children later in life and I've certainly had my grandchildren later," Gifford tells PEOPLE. "It is exactly what everybody's always told me, which seems like such a cliché.
More >> https://ift.tt/PGHS4Rk Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.