Khloe Kardashian vows to be 'married again' someday as she affectionately recalls how 'aggressively' ex-husband Lamar Odom pursued her: 'I love love. I will get my fairytale'

New Photo - Khloe Kardashian vows to be 'married again' someday as she affectionately recalls how 'aggressively' ex-husband Lamar Odom pursued her: 'I love love. I will get my fairytale'
Khloe Kardashian vows to be 'married again' someday as she affectionately recalls how 'aggressively' ex-husband Lamar Odom pursued her: 'I love love. I will get my fairytale'

Khloé Kardashian vowed to be 'married again' in the future during Thursday's episode of her famous family's Hulu reality show The Kardashians despite her big sister Kim Kardashian believing she's 'suffering from agoraphobia.' 'I can't tap out now, I'm not even 40!' the divorced mother-of-two - who celebrates that very milestone in one week - exclaimed. 'One day, I will be married again, I love love. I will get my fairytale.
More >> https://ift.tt/oChFbzt Source: #Kendrick #Drake #ThePopOut #Kdot #Westbrook #kenandfriends #Tyler

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.