Love Island's Harriett responds to double villa dumping as fans are left furious over twist: 'I fear I've been robbed!'

New Photo - Love Island's Harriett responds to double villa dumping as fans are left furious over twist: 'I fear I've been robbed!'
Love Island's Harriett responds to double villa dumping as fans are left furious over twist: 'I fear I've been robbed!'

Love Island fans took to social media to express their disappointment with ITV show bosses after Harriett was shockingly dumped from the villa. During Friday's instalment of the ITV2 reality TV show, the islanders received a surprise text message asking them all to gather around the fire pit and three couples were told to stand as they received a low amount of votes. The three couples included were Grace Jackson, 25, and Konnor Ewudzi, 28, Uma Jammeh, 23, and Wil Anderson, 23, and Harriett Blackmore, 24, and Ronnie Vint, 27.
More >> https://ift.tt/Atzpdw1 Source: #Smackdown #Roman #Jeter #BeatLA #TheChi #jaemin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.