My bizarre introduction to sex in an ultra-orthodox Hasidic household - and the secret even my closest friends couldn't have imagined

New Photo - My bizarre introduction to sex in an ultra-orthodox Hasidic household - and the secret even my closest friends couldn't have imagined
My bizarre introduction to sex in an ultra-orthodox Hasidic household - and the secret even my closest friends couldn't have imagined

Ironically, the first time I received a clear piece of sex education, it was queer. I was 19 years old, and slowly falling in love with Dassa, a young woman who lived in a home just as protected as mine. We had never watched TV. We did not listen to popular American music. We read Jewish novels from the Judaica store. And we did not know what to think about the way we craved one another, about the way I kept asking her to sneak into my bedroom at night, where we threw our clothes to the side of my bed and fused together, skin on skin.
More >> https://ift.tt/4xZL7UA Source: #holoJustice #Jamaica #Afghanistan #T20WorldCup #OPLive #Cecilia

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.