Nick Cannon Wants to Give All 11 of His Kids the Opportunity to Connect with Him on Fathers Day (Exclusive)

New Photo - Nick Cannon Wants to Give All 11 of His Kids the Opportunity to Connect with Him on Fathers Day (Exclusive)
Nick Cannon Wants to Give All 11 of His Kids the Opportunity to Connect with Him on Fathers Day (Exclusive)

This Father's Day, Nick Cannon can't wait to spend time with all 11 of his kids. The Masked Singer host, 43, who is partnering with Dr. Squatch, a men's natural soap brand, tells PEOPLE that he's excited to bond with all of his kids during the big holiday. "It's definitely one of those days where I got be on my Ps and Qs the entire day," Cannon admits. "It's supposed to be a day where I get to rest, but I want to give all my kids the opportunity to connect and give me gifts, and all that type of stuff.
More >> https://ift.tt/MpoQSbF Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.