Radio star Bianca Dye reveals the struggle of dating as a single woman in her 50s after hoping for a baby in her 40s: 'I felt like such a failure'

New Photo - Radio star Bianca Dye reveals the struggle of dating as a single woman in her 50s after hoping for a baby in her 40s: 'I felt like such a failure'
Radio star Bianca Dye reveals the struggle of dating as a single woman in her 50s after hoping for a baby in her 40s: 'I felt like such a failure'

Bianca Dye has shared how dating now that she is 50 and single is harder than ever. The Sea FM radio host and media personality says she feels 'vulnerable' meeting men even though she seeks companionship. 'I probably shouldn't be dating at the moment. My headspace jumps from "I'm so excited to share my life with someone special," to "I'm a perimenopausal, moody, bloated hot mess right now"' she tells Stellar's Something to Talk About podcast.
More >> https://ift.tt/0ovjhUg Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.