Rosie Jones reveals she has had to have therapy after taunts from trolls over announcement she will compete in the new series of Taskmaster: 'I wake up some days and I think it would be so much easier if I wasn't disabled'

New Photo - Rosie Jones reveals she has had to have therapy after taunts from trolls over announcement she will compete in the new series of Taskmaster: 'I wake up some days and I think it would be so much easier if I wasn't disabled'
Rosie Jones reveals she has had to have therapy after taunts from trolls over announcement she will compete in the new series of Taskmaster: 'I wake up some days and I think it would be so much easier if I wasn't disabled'

Rosie Jones has revealed abuse from trolls has driven her to therapy, days after she endured hurtful ableist comments for competing in Channel 4 series Taskmaster. The comedian, 33, who has cerebral palsy, has told how viewers sent her direct messages on Instagram after the show's new line-up was revealed last week, including one troll who accused her of "ruining" it and claimed the series would be rigged for her to win as "
More >> https://ift.tt/cWPxdZO Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.