Scooter Braun Announces Retirement from Music Management After 23 Years: I Will Cherish Every Moment

New Photo - Scooter Braun Announces Retirement from Music Management After 23 Years: I Will Cherish Every Moment
Scooter Braun Announces Retirement from Music Management After 23 Years: I Will Cherish Every Moment

Scooter Braun is retiring from music management after 23 yearsThe mogul expressed he'd like to spend more time with his children: sons Levi and Jagger as well as daughter Hart"It's a strange feeling because I think I have wanted this for a while, but I was truly afraid to answer the question 'who would I be without them?'" Braun wrote It's time for Scooter Braun's management career to end after 23 years.
More >> https://ift.tt/gGe4b0h Source: #TheAcolyte #loveislandusa #McDavid #Sith #Panthers #Oilers

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.