Scots singer Lulu: 'I will never find the songs David Bowie and I recorded together because he lost them all and now he's gone'

New Photo - Scots singer Lulu: 'I will never find the songs David Bowie and I recorded together because he lost them all and now he's gone'
Scots singer Lulu: 'I will never find the songs David Bowie and I recorded together because he lost them all and now he's gone'

She has spoken about her passionate affair with David Bowie in the 1970s and how she was mesmerised by the iconic pop pioneer. Their relationship may have been short-lived, but Scots singer Lulu has described it as 'amazing' and told how sexual chemistry brought them together. But the 75-year-old has now told how music also united them – and revealed there's a cache of lost songs that were recorded during their time together.
More >> https://ift.tt/D63jno0 Source: #Celtics #Boston #DoctorWho #Tennessee #Game 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.