Sofia Vergara, 51, reveals she was worried about her cellulite showing when she shot sex scene for Griselda and says 'I'm vain I guess!'

New Photo - Sofia Vergara, 51, reveals she was worried about her cellulite showing when she shot sex scene for Griselda and says 'I'm vain I guess!'
Sofia Vergara, 51, reveals she was worried about her cellulite showing when she shot sex scene for Griselda and says 'I'm vain I guess!'

Sofia Vergara has revealed she feared her cellulite showing when she shot her first ever sex-scene at age 50 for Netflix drama, Griselda, The actress and entrepreneur, 51, who posed nude to promote her coffee range recently, said filming the love scene kept her up at night as she worried she would look 'horrific.' 'I'm 50! I mean, when I was 30, I wouldn't have worried. I think I was worried that I was going to look horrific,' she said of the bedroom romp with co-star Alberto Guerra, who played Griselda's husband, Dario Sepulveda.
More >> https://ift.tt/ajwNsCg Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.