Supercoach Wayne Bennett explains why Aussies would be mad to bet a single cent on the NRL: 'I have to speak up for the game I love'

New Photo - Supercoach Wayne Bennett explains why Aussies would be mad to bet a single cent on the NRL: 'I have to speak up for the game I love'
Supercoach Wayne Bennett explains why Aussies would be mad to bet a single cent on the NRL: 'I have to speak up for the game I love'

Supercoach Wayne Bennett has questioned the relevance of the NRL Bunker before criticising the standard of refereeing, declaring: 'if I was a punter I couldn't bet a penny on rugby league at the moment.' Bennett, 74, also wants to see the sin bin abolished and send-off rules changed. 'I have to stand up for the players and the game I have spent my whole life being a part of and loving,' the Dolphins head coach told Fox Sports.
More >> https://ift.tt/HleKD2j Source: #Lakers #Venezuela #Bronny #Spurs #NBADraft #México #CopaAmerica2024 #Timberwolves

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.