Tituss Burgess Manifested His Musical Version of The Preacher's Wife: 'I Was Casting the Spell Myself' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Tituss Burgess Manifested His Musical Version of The Preacher's Wife: 'I Was Casting the Spell Myself' (Exclusive)
Tituss Burgess Manifested His Musical Version of The Preacher's Wife: 'I Was Casting the Spell Myself' (Exclusive)

When Tituss Burgess first watched 1996's The Preacher's Wife in a movie theater as a teenager with his mom, he "loved" the comedy-drama film so much that a bright idea popped into his head. Now 45, the Broadway actor and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt star recalls that '90s moment vividly in an interview with PEOPLE. "I turned to my mother and I said, 'Someone should turn this into a musical,' " Burgess says, remembering that fateful day watching the movie starring Whitney Houston, Denzel Washington and Courtney B.
More >> https://ift.tt/0ovjhUg Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.