Trump accuser Stormy Daniels' very emotional reaction to hearing the ex-President was found guilty on 34 counts of felony in candid first Australian interview: 'I wish I had stayed out of that hotel room'

New Photo - Trump accuser Stormy Daniels' very emotional reaction to hearing the ex-President was found guilty on 34 counts of felony in candid first Australian interview: 'I wish I had stayed out of that hotel room'
Trump accuser Stormy Daniels' very emotional reaction to hearing the ex-President was found guilty on 34 counts of felony in candid first Australian interview: 'I wish I had stayed out of that hotel room'

Stormy Daniels has opened up about her reaction to the news that former President Donald Trump was found guilty on 34 counts of felony. Daniels, 45, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, took part in an explosive and emotional interview with Fox 101.9's Fifi, Fev & Nick on Thursday. Daniels revealed she was only hoping for a single guilty charge against Trump, but was overwhelmed when the judge announced he was guilty on all 34 counts related to the hush-money scandal.
More >> https://ift.tt/PGHS4Rk Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.