Why Lupita Nyongo Refused to Change Her Rescue Cats Name (Even If I Would Never Have Named Him That)

New Photo - Why Lupita Nyongo Refused to Change Her Rescue Cats Name (Even If I Would Never Have Named Him That)
Why Lupita Nyongo Refused to Change Her Rescue Cats Name (Even If I Would Never Have Named Him That)

Lupita Nyong'o was adamant about not changing her rescue cat's name when she adopted him. Last year, the A Quiet Place: Day One actress added a pet cat to her family when she adopted Yoyo from the Best Friends Adoption Center. What was the inspiration for the moniker? "The name Yoyo was the name that I got him with," Nyong'o, 41, tells PEOPLE. "It was the name that the adoption center gave him, and they asked me whether I wanted to change it.
More >> https://ift.tt/ZzF27Bs Source: #Lakers #Venezuela #Bronny #Spurs #NBADraft #México #CopaAmerica2024 #Timberwolves

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.