Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F review: A pleasing nostalgia trip, writes BRIAN VINER

New Photo - Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F review: A pleasing nostalgia trip, writes BRIAN VINER
Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F review: A pleasing nostalgia trip, writes BRIAN VINER

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F (15, 115 mins)Verdict: Pleasing nostalgia trip Rating: Ever since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the measure of a seismic world event is whether we can remember where we were when we heard the news. For my generation, Diana's death and 9/11 were the ultimate 'JFK' moments. Less dramatically, but just as vividly, I have the same recall with films. I can remember, in just about every case, which cinema I was in and who I was with when I first saw a significant movie.
More >> https://ift.tt/qOUokAu Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.