DEAR JANE: Doctors told me I only had six months to live - three years later I'm still alive but my life is RUINED

New Photo - DEAR JANE: Doctors told me I only had six months to live - three years later I'm still alive but my life is RUINED
DEAR JANE: Doctors told me I only had six months to live - three years later I'm still alive but my life is RUINED

Dear Jane, Three years ago, I was diagnosed with non-alcoholic liver disease, and not long after, blood tests revealed that I had cancer. The doctor who diagnosed me told me that the outlook was not positive, and that I likely only had six months to live. I sought a second opinion, and that doctor confirmed the initial prognosis. After the initial shock, I decided that I was not going to allow myself to live in misery for the final months of my life.
More >> https://ift.tt/9GPWeQ2 Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.