I've spent my entire career terrified I'll be shot after something Sylvester Stallone said to me, says Sharon Stone

New Photo - I've spent my entire career terrified I'll be shot after something Sylvester Stallone said to me, says Sharon Stone
I've spent my entire career terrified I'll be shot after something Sylvester Stallone said to me, says Sharon Stone
POSING in raunchy red undies at the age of 66, Sharon Stone revisited her most famous scene, from 1992 thriller Basic Instinct saying women can be sexy at any age. But after an online backlash over the glam Instagram shots that she posted earlier this month, the feisty actress has now laid into her critics. GettySharon Stone, 66, has hit back at critics over an online backlash to her Instagram post[/caption]AlamySharon shares Sly Stallone's fear of being shot by a fan[/caption]HandoutThe original pose in Basic Instinct, which turned Sharon into a celebrity overnight[/caption]At a Cannes charity gala this week she fumed: We get to grow older.
More >> https://ift.tt/IiTndYB Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.