Jason Mraz reveals why he wanted friends to 'stop voting' for him on Dancing With The Stars

New Photo - Jason Mraz reveals why he wanted friends to 'stop voting' for him on Dancing With The Stars
Jason Mraz reveals why he wanted friends to 'stop voting' for him on Dancing With The Stars

Jason Mraz got candid on the four-legged reason he wanted to cut his time on Dancing With The Stars short. 'I went in thinking, "I'll probably last two or three weeks." Well, two or three weeks in, and I'm terrified, and I have to cancel all my plans for the entire rest of the year, and I'm missing my cat terribly,' the 47-year-old revealed on Tuesday's episode of Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Dinner's on Me podcast.
More >> https://ift.tt/JvfbkwB Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.