Joe Burrow reveals the new skill he's learned during wrist rehab ahead of 2024-25 NFL season

New Photo - Joe Burrow reveals the new skill he's learned during wrist rehab ahead of 2024-25 NFL season
Joe Burrow reveals the new skill he's learned during wrist rehab ahead of 2024-25 NFL season

Joe Burrow has picked up a new hobby that has helped him with his troubled wrist as he looks to avoid repeating the injury this upcoming NFL season. The Bengals quarterback shared that he's learning piano to help with rehabilitation. 'Hopefully I can get pretty good at that by next season,' Burrow, 27, told Complex Sports. 'I guess it'll be pretty tough during the season, but it's helped my rehab too for my wrist, so that's something I want to get good at.
More >> https://ift.tt/8fDbjhH Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.