Kelly Osbourne Regrets Quitting Music: 'Thought About What My Life Would Have Been Like If I Didn't Stop'

New Photo - Kelly Osbourne Regrets Quitting Music: 'Thought About What My Life Would Have Been Like If I Didn't Stop'
Kelly Osbourne Regrets Quitting Music: 'Thought About What My Life Would Have Been Like If I Didn't Stop'

Kelly Osbourne is feeling regretful about her music career. The reality TV star, 39, reflected on her decision to quit music during the July 2 episode of her family's podcast, The Osbournes, when brother Jack Osbourne, 38, asked if she's thought about "getting back in the game." "I've definitely thought about [getting back into music]," Kelly said. "I've definitely thought about what my life would have been like if I didn't stop.
More >> https://ift.tt/JvfbkwB Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.