Kevin Bacon Describes the 80s as a Crazy and Magical Time for Me: I Felt My Life Changing (Exclusive)

New Photo - Kevin Bacon Describes the 80s as a Crazy and Magical Time for Me: I Felt My Life Changing (Exclusive)
Kevin Bacon Describes the 80s as a Crazy and Magical Time for Me: I Felt My Life Changing (Exclusive)

Kevin Bacon is taking a trip down memory in one of his new movies. Bacon, 65, teams up with Mia Goth for the new slasher MaXXXine, which serves as the third movie in a trilogy of horror films starring Goth, 30, after the 2022 movies X and Pearl. The new movie takes place in Los Angeles in 1985, just one year after Bacon's own star rose to the top in Hollywood with 1984's Footloose.
More >> https://ift.tt/JvfbkwB Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.